ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Could you please give me (1)/ a postal address (2)/ of the Indian Embassy in New York. (3)/. No error (4).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 96 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

Could you please give me (1)/ a postal address (2)/ of the Indian Embassy in New York. (3)/. No error (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
is option 2 is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Motor cars cany people from one place to another.

2. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).I intend to learn French next year.

3. Read the given passage carefully and answer the questions given below. Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India Rajiv Mehrishi today said the root cause of banking sector crisis in India is the problem in bond market as the RBI acts as regulator as well as trader. Mehrishi further said the ce

4. Pick out the most effective word/phrases from the given alternatives marked ( I), b:. c:, (41 and e: given below each sentence to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningful and grammatically correct.

5. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, ?ve words are suggested, one of which ?ts the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.The night fell heavy in the heights of the mountains and one could not see anything. All was black

6. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. In April this year, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) gave a three-month window to banks and other RBI-regulated entities to wind up existing relationships with firms or individuals dealing in cryptocurrencies. The re

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. To make a fuss about

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been highlighted for your attention. Justin's mother had set down the house rules easily. Just the most coldhearted individual would have neglected to see - no tattoos and no body piercings. All thi

9. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.  Mr. Amir’s house lies (in the banks) of river Jhelum.

10. In the following sentence a part of the sentence has been underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which might improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose option 5. They have gained hugely from the deal so the employees can expect a good bonus this year. A. Gained a lot from  B.Gained huge from C.Gain a lot of