ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I saw him (1)/ coming out of the hotel (2)/ on 10 o’clock. (3)/ No error. (4).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 51 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

I saw him (1)/ coming out of the hotel (2)/ on 10 o’clock. (3)/ No error. (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

5 vote
Answered by on | Votes 5 |
This question was asked some where in previous year papers of ssc, and correct answer was option 3

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.'Do you have anything to say on behalf of the accused?' said the judge finally.

2. The sentence given with blank is to be filled with an appropriate word. Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. Uday was too _______ to work any longer.

3. What is the substitute of - Cne who has become dependent on something or drugs is

4. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).We have no less than a thousand students in our College.

5. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. By six o'clock after a busy day I'm at the end of my tether.

6. What is the substitute of - Belonging to all parts of the world —

7. In the following question, a short passage is given with one of the lines in the passage missing and represented by a blank. Select the best out of the five answer choices given, to make the passage complete and coherent. From an individual perspective, one needs adequate literacy skills to partici

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which is opposite in meaning to the given word and click the button corresponding to it.DETEST

9. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of the part with the error is your answer. If there is no error then ?no error? is your answer. Ignore the errors of punctuations if any.

10. Read the passage given below and answer the given questions. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Pay careful attention. India is ranked the eighth most valuable nation brand while the United States retained its top position and China took the second spot in the League of Nations accor