ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.When I was young, (1)/ I used to collect stamp (2)/ as a hobby. (3)/ No error. (4).

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 53 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

When I was young, (1)/ I used to collect stamp (2)/ as a hobby. (3)/ No error. (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
is option 4 is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In following questions, which of the phrases given against the sentence should replace the word/phrase given in bold in the sentence to make it grammatically correct ? If the sentence is correct as it is given and no correction is required, select ?No correction required? as the answer.

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.Vicky said, 'Please say nothing about this.'

3. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the given alternatives. It is important for citizens to __(1)__ (understand) the legal and ethical framework that guides the relationship between a sou

4. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is required, choose the alternative that indicates “No improvement”. The Taj Mahal is one of the seventh wonders of the world. A. one of the seven wonders B. one of a seven wonders C. one of the severe wonders

5. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The concert will start when the conductor comes .

6. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.Sahil said, 'Where will I be this time next year!'

7. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.The Emperor of China had (41) some peaches to the

8. Select the synonym of bounder

9. Which of the following is the incorrectly spelt word?

10. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentences. The one who hates humankind and avoids human society.