ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

1 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.A member shall be required (1)/ to pay interest at such rate (2)/ as is fixed by the committee. (3) No error (4).

Asked on by | Votes 1 | Views: 834 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

A member shall be required (1)/ to pay interest at such rate (2)/ as is fixed by the committee. (3) No error (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 2 is the correct answer as per the answer key

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. I said to my father, "I had a great time yesterday."

2. Read each of the following sentences to find out whether there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one pan of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e:. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any).

3. Directions: Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The evolution of Bring your Own Device (BYOD) trend has been as profound as it has been rapid. It represents

4. While seething inside, he man - aged to display a calm facade .

5. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. The term alchemy refers to a number of diverse practices around the world. Some are largely chemical, although they often also have at least a philosophical component. Some forms, particularly intellectual Western a

6. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. My coat's pretty warm, even though it cost ?9.99 and came from the flea market. It had a label in it, CHRISTIN BIOR, but I cut it out as soon as I go

7. 1. It was not easy for me  P. later on I understood  Q. how to solve the problem R. in the beginning but

8. What is the synonym of word .Transient

9. What is the substitute of - A woman having more than one husband at the same time

10. In the given passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered.Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find the appropriate word in each case. According to a new study from an international consortium, ...(23)... up technology in the classroom does