ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

38 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I went to the temple (1)/ with my parents, my aunts (2)/ and my cousin sisters (3)/. No error. (4).

Asked on by | Votes 38 | Views: 589 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

I went to the temple (1)/ with my parents, my aunts (2)/ and my cousin sisters (3)/. No error. (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

33 vote
Answered by on | Votes 33 |
Correct answer is: option 1

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 | | Last Updated: 2022-09-27 06:17:44

I Went to temple

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Fill in the blanks with the correct words. The fighter could _________ anyone in the ring but not in an intellectual _________.

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. One should keep one's word.

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) He was so clever /(B) that everybody's attempt /(C) to misguide him /(D) proved to be futile./(E) No Error.

4. Out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences. A lever that is operated with foot

5. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in ??bold?? type is given. These are numbered as A, B, C and D. One of these four boldly printed words may be either ??wrongly spelt?? or ??inappropriate?? in the context of the sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly - spelt or inapprop

6. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The en-or, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e: i.e. ?No Error. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

7. In the given passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. We all have a ?(1)... in the infrastructure surrounding us-the roads, buildings, power lines and telephone networks that we ?(2)... on daily. Ho

8. Dressed to the nines.

9. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option. At the college farewell (1), half of the students (2) participated in debate (3) besides the rest of the students composed a play. (4)

10. Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.The director as well as the dancers ______ honoured by the public.