ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

36 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I now (1)/ am knowing (2)/ all the facts about him.(3)/ No error (4).

Asked on by | Votes 36 | Views: 638 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

I now (1)/ am knowing (2)/ all the facts about him.(3)/ No error (4).
1). 1
2). 2
3). 3
4). 4

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

31 vote
Answered by on | Votes 31 |
Option option 2 is the correct answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In these questions, the sentence has. two blanks, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the set of words for the blanks which best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole.

2. To make a clean breast of

3. In the following sentence a part of the sentence has been underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which might improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose option 5. She scoffed to go shopping but it was quite late so dropped the plan. A.Ridiculed B.Desired C.Dreaded

4. To play fast and loose

5. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.A humorous drawing dealing with current events or politics.

6. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to "No improvement".The more they earn, more they spend

7. Read the passage and answer the questions. Domestic crude oil production fell for the fourth straight year in 2015-16, even as oil consumption rocketed 11%, pushing up India's import dependence. A collapse in oil prices coupled with a rapid economic growth has helped push up oil consumption at

8. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "So help me Heaven! he cried ,"I never steal again" .

9. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. 50 Chinese couples were married at a ceremony in Colombo to mark the anniversary of (diplomat relations between the two countries).

10. Select the synonym of inscription