ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.A humorous drawing dealing with current events or politics.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 30 | Tags: ssc cgl tier1 11th september 2016 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | one word substitution     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.
A humorous drawing dealing with current events or politics.
1). Sketch
2). Illustration
3). Cartoon
4). Skit

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
it from previous year ssc papers, option 3 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Rearrange the following live sentences (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) in a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph, and then answer the questions given below :(A) But Gandhiji stuck to his principles and did not copy, thus, having to face scolding and ridicule after the inspector left.(B) G

2. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. As one of the most misunderstood practices, yoga has often borne the brunt of being __________ in extremes: of yogis in pretzel-l

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) He asked me /(B) why had I gone to the cinema /(C) late at night in spite of /(D) his clear instructions. /(E) No Error.

4. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.He denied (1)/ to have (2)/ been there (3)/. No error (4).

5. Which of the phrases (A), (B), (C), and (D) given below should replace the phrase given in ??bold?? in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and no correction is required, mark (E) as the answer.

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Facsimile​

7. That bail is the norm and jail the exception is a principle that is limited in its application to the affluent , the powerful and this sentence mean in the context of the passage?

8. In the following question, four words are given in bold. One of these words may be used inappropriately, given the context. Find that word and mark it as your answer. If all words are correct, then mark option (5), viz, All correct. It is futile to opine about irreverent things before the court- one must be precise.

9. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options. P: I have seen several young executives joining new jobs. Q: Only a small number of these young peopl

10. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - "Are you left behind, my son" asked a soft voice behind me.