ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.My laptop is (A)/ superior and (B)/ more expensive than yours. (C)/ no error (D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 36 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

My laptop is (A)/ superior and (B)/ more expensive than yours. (C)/ no error (D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
option 2 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it.Certain words/phrase have-been printed in the bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. King Hutamasan felt he had everything in the world not only due to his riches and his noble knights but becau

2. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Mark the number of the part with error as your answer. If there is no error, mark e:.

3. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.A person who is working in the same institution.

4. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. My coat's pretty warm, even though it cost ?9.99 and came from the flea market. It had a label in it, CHRISTIN BIOR, but I cut it out as soon as I go

5. Select the word with the correct spelling.

6. What is the synonym of word .Swap

7. To try to solve a problem without enquiring into the problem is like taking a course of treatment without .................. the disease.

8. Directions: Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below.(A) The group desired to enhance the learning experience in schools with an interactive digital medium that could be used

9. Fill in the blank with the correct word. What is the time _____ your watch?

10. In the given passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. We all have a ?(1)... in the infrastructure surrounding us-the roads, buildings, power lines and telephone networks that we ?(2)... on daily. Ho