ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.It is high time (A)/ we start studying (B)/ for our exams. (C)/ no error (D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 25 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

It is high time (A)/ we start studying (B)/ for our exams. (C)/ no error (D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
is B is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. On the day the rupee breached the 74-mark against the US dollar for the first time, RBI governor Urjit Patel on Friday reiterated that the domestic currency is stil

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.A person who is lazy and has low standards of cleanliness.

3. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.The naughty boy made (many a mischief).

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/expressions are given in bold in the passage to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Radically changing monsoon patterns, reduction in the winter rice harvest and a quantum increase in

5. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.I had (1) to become a multipurpose manager. I took th

6. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative in case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates ''No Improvement.'' These tragic incidents have had an immediate effect. A. had an immediate affect B. has an immediate effect C. have an immediate affect

7. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.The speed with which she typed the draft demonstrated that she is a _______________ secretary.

8. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.If I (just had) the money I would have bought the car.

9. Find out the misspelt word

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.A Tale of Two Cities (1)/ are writen (2)/ by Charles Dickens. (3)/ No error (4).