ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

16 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Cattles were grazing (A)/ in the meadows (B)/ near our farm. (C)/ No error (D)

Asked on by | Votes 16 | Views: 617 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

Cattles were grazing (A)/ in the meadows (B)/ near our farm. (C)/ No error (D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

23 vote
Answered by on | Votes 23 |
A seems correct.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Perverse

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.You could be batter off this days (1)/ and this enables you (2)/ to have little more fun. (3)/ No error. (4).

3. What is the active/passive of - I am doing sums.

4. In this questions, two sentences I and II are given. Each sentence has blank in it. against each five options are suggested. Out of these, only one fits at both the places in the context of each sentence. Mark the option as your answer.

5. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Doing what is right by others _______ a person's primary duty.

6. There is one great disadvantage to the village John lives. A main road runs right it. This road carries lot of traffic and at night the noise of it does not altogether stop. In fact, some people in the village complain that they were often --- to sleep because of the roar of the trucks. John is than some of the villagers as he does not live on the main road.

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions. Certain words are given in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Marie Curie was one of the most accomplished scientists in history. Together with her husband, Pierre, she discovered radium, an element wide

8. - Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. After months of aggressive planning, the former president brandished his business success and first term in office (as a proofs of competence).

9. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. In mid-2012 I completed my first massive online open course, or MOOC, the kind widely offered by Coursera, EdX, Udacity and so on in partnership with different educational institutions. It was on c

10. In the following question the sentence have been given in Active / Passive voice. From the given alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the given sentence in Passive /Active Voice. Has a dog ever bitten you ?