ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

23 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.She is the teacher (A)/ whom I know (B)/ has helped my son in the examination. (C)/ No error (D)

Asked on by | Votes 23 | Views: 2726 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

She is the teacher (A)/ whom I know (B)/ has helped my son in the examination. (C)/ No error (D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

38 vote
Answered by on | Votes 38 |
B is the correct answer as per the ssc answer key

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 | | Last Updated: 2022-09-27 07:12:58

2 -Whom replace to who

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words something immaterial that interferes with action or progress

2. Simon .............. very polite at the moment, because he wants to make a good impression .

3. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect Speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct Speech. My friend said that it is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.

4. There are five statements present.One of them contains an error. Choose the incorrect sentence. A. For the past two hundred years Brazil has sought to emerge as a serious global economic and political power. B. Collecott also argues that Brazil has certainly fulfilled some of its aspirations

5. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it or not. The error, if any will be TWO parts of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5). Ignore errors of punctuation if any. Goutham realized that (A)/ the train is late (B)/ while he waited (C)/ in the train station. (D)

6. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Keshava, the washerman had a donkey. They worked together all day, and Keshava would pour out his heart to the donkey.

7. Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark No error as your answer. The advantage in living alone is that you get a lot of freedom to do what you like.

8. A sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. I brought the blanket from that room.

9. Directions : Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words / phrases have been printed in BOLD to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. The great recession hasn't been g

10. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I may go to the swimming class tomorrow (A)/ if I have recovered (B)/ from the cold. (C)/No error (D)