ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I may go to the swimming class tomorrow (A)/ if I have recovered (B)/ from the cold. (C)/No error (D)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 255 | Tags: spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

I may go to the swimming class tomorrow (A)/ if I have recovered (B)/ from the cold. (C)/No error (D)
1). A
2). B
3). C
4). D

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

7 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
option 2 is the right one

Join Telegram Group

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
B? Why

0 vote
Why?
1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
If I recover not have recovered bcoz conditional sentence
0 vote
Option B is correct because in main clause the sentence form is in simple future.so definitely if clause should be in simple present. So there should come if I recover,.. not if I have recovered
3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
Option B is correct because in main clause the sentence form is in simple future.so definitely if clause should be in simple present. So there should come if I recover,.. not if I have recovered
3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Select the phrase/ connector from the given three alternatives, which can be used to form a single coherent sentence from the sentences given below, implying the same meaning. I was finished with my homework. I went for a walk. I. Having finished my homework II. Being finished my homework Ill. My homework being finished

2. In the following question, a sentence is given with a blank and is to be filled in with an appropriate word(s). Five alternatives are suggested for the question. Choose the correct alternative out of the five and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.  To his eternal disgrace, he _____ his country.

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.To trip or momentarily lose one's balance; almost fall.

4. In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered.These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately Find out the appropriate word in each case.There was a man who had four sons.He (71) his sons to l

5. P: If all the requirements of the villages are satisfied there by itself, then the peasants will usefully utilize their spare time. Q: Let us consider the village artisans. R: This will also provide employment to all the educated people of the villages. S: Having discussed the problems and requirements of rural life.

6. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.The truck rumbled to a halt and a man got out and ran.

7. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. The rock-cut caves (of Badami is a great) tourist attraction.

8. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word. Abstain

9. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the words/sentence. Having or involving an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.

10. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage, against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.A long time (1), in Athens, a middle-aged man had two