ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).What does it matter most is the quality of the goods that we require.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 37 | Tags: sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | ssc statistical investigator 2007     | Add Bounty

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).

What does it matter most is the quality of the goods that we require.
1). What it matters more
2). What does it matter more
3). What matters most
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
What matters most is the answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. The woodpeckers of the West (with one exception) are different _______________ those of the East, and so are the flycatchers, the

2. Read the given passage carefully and select the best answer to each question out of the five given alternatives. The rupee is finally getting a breather. After getting knocked down badly since the beginning of 2018, the currency is getting some relief as the market approaches the year-end. The curr

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Mountain climbing

4. In each of these questions, sentence with four bold words is given. One from four words given in the bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate. If any, that word will be your answer. If all the words given in the bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, then All correct? is your answer.

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.at the drop of a hat

6. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Mihir and Mahadev lived in the same village, While Mahadev owned the largest shop in the village. Mihir was a po

7. In each question given below a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part a correct statement is also given. You have to determine what requires correct and mark it as your answer.   The agreement has not only raised expectations amongst/ the

8. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. Doing an internship at the University of Lille in France, I almost always found myself stuck whenever I had to speak to non-Indians about India or on anything 'Indian'. This was more because of the

9. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. This was enough ___________ the book store-owner-turned librarian Husain to asses its valuable contents. 'The preface of the book

10. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. My tooth-brush is a thing that haunts me when I’m travelling, and ____________ my life a misery. I _____________ that I haven