ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).In the desert , the sun is the master, all else resigns before its merciless rays.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | ssc assistant 2008     | Add Bounty

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).

In the desert , the sun is the master, all else resigns before its merciless rays.
1). collapses
2). falls
3). retires
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
is option 4 is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Choose the alternative which is closest in meaning to the given word. MUTUAL

2. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. English is ________ all over the world.

3. Let the sleeping dogs lie

4. To emerge out of thin air means to

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice.They are going to watch a drama tomorrow.

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.After rising the flag to (1)/ inaugurate the sports meet, the Chairman (2)/ gave a longspeech. (3)/ No error (4).

7. 0In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. Thomas was not (1)/ telling the truth; (2)/ because of he was (3)/ shouting at him. (4)/ No error. (5)

8. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. I was _______ to see my new cute puppy on my bed.

9. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.I shall ____________ receipt of your email even if I cannot respond to it immediately.

10. Fill in the blanks with the word that makes a logical meaning in both the sentences. Portugal is a traditional ______________ of England. He is a close ______________ of the Prime Minister.