ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He was so afraid that his knees knocked one another.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 22 | Tags: sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | ssc chsl 2010     | Add Bounty

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).

He was so afraid that his knees knocked one another.
1). one against
2). each other
3). both
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Right Answer for this question is each other

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage and answer the questions based on it. My only work is to give you a clear-cut idea how you can become more conscious; I call it meditation. Working. walking, sitting. . . . I don’t believe what others call meditation; that for ten minutes or 20 minutes you do it and

2. Rearrange the following seven sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), (F) and (G) in the propersequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.(A) They have to, therefore, necessarily devise strategies for product differentiation and pricing, market segmentation and ef

3. What is the substitute of - Fear of water

4. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Dandia is one _______ the folk dances of Gujarat.

5. Find out the misspelt word

6. Put up the shutters

7. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.  He is merely the personification of ‘the good, the bad, and the ugly’ of (1)/ news channels or perhaps the manifestation in (2)/ television news at its best. (3)/ No error (4)

8. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.Rupa said to the driver, 'Can you take me to the doctor now?'

9. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each question out of the four alternatives. Pidgins are defined as a type of spoken communication with two or more languages. It has fundamental grammar and vocabulary. It is also meant to facilitate people who do not speak a common language.

10. Find out the misspelt word