ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The innocence of the child was obliterated due to hard labour.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 49 | Tags: sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | ssc multitasking 2012     | Add Bounty

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).

The innocence of the child was obliterated due to hard labour.
1). maintained
2). increased
3). destroyed
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
it from previous year ssc papers, No improvement is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Mend your ways

2. Find out the misspelt word

3. In each of the following questions, a sentence is given with certain words in bold. Choose the pairs of such words which need to be interchanged so as to make the sentence grammatically correct and meaningful. Audiences can enter and exit as they like, and (A) spectators often choose to watch the piece in (B) regular, leaving the space at (C) segments intervals to modulate the (D) movement of the sound and (E) intensity for themselves.

4. Rearrange the following SIX sentences/ group of sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), (F) and in proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them . A. He also proclaimed that he could bring good fortune, conjure up voodoo and identify witches. 

5. The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.Since last year his condition has been________

6. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. 'Please give me something to eat. I am hungry' the beggar said to them.

7. Read the following passage carefully and answer these question. Certain words/phrase have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question.Over the last three centuries, the world economy has evolved from a predominantly agriculture-based system to a digital economic

8. What is the substitute of - A person who is always hopeful and looks upon the brighter side of things

9. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No error'.I finished my household chores (1)/ before he reached (2)/ to my place after so long. (3)/ No Error (4)

10. He gave vent to his pleasure with a smile.