ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).The editor gave me a time-line to finish the article.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | ssc multitasking 2013     | Add Bounty

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).

The editor gave me a time-line to finish the article.
1). guideline
2). deadline
3). decline
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
deadline seems correct.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage to answer the following questions. Corruption in the Indian society has prevailed from time immemorial in one form or the other. The basic inception of corruption started with our opportunistic leaders who have already done greater damage to our nation. People who work on right pri

2. In the following passage there are blanks. each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each. five words are suggested. one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate wordIn each case. One rainy day While driving me home from school my

3. I have been fortunate to find a .............. of people who I can call true friends.

4. What is the meaning of idiom - He has made his mark in politics.

5. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word similar in meaning to the word given. Stymie

6. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - The tailor said to him , " Will you have the suit ready by tomorrow evening "

7. Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.India and China have separately announced that the Doklam military ____ has ended.

8. I would then look A- do some hand-holding and when they were B- around for my colleagues to C- not in sight pray for divine intervention

9. (1) Superstition and (P) the supposed powers (Q) thrive on(R) magical practices (S) of dreams to(6) foretell the future.

10. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. Twelve years have passed (1)/ that I returned from New York and (2)/ started working for these village kids. (3)/ No error (4)