ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Any of this two books is good.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 26 | Tags: sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | ssc cgl tier 1 2014     | Add Bounty

In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).

Any of this two books is good.
1). Any of this
2). Either of these
3). Any other of this
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Answer for this question is option 2

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out the misspelt word

2. to fall back on

3. Who is the current CAG of India?

4. Out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentence. A fear of heights

5. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Most of my friends (1)/ heard the earthquake (2)/ but I was totally unaware of it. (3)/ No error (4).

6. Read each sentence to had out whether there is any, grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ?no error?, the answer is (e) i.e. 'No Error?. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any).

7. 1. One of my friends Krishnan went to live in a village. P. But it was a very slow animal. Q. So Krishnan bought a donkey for 200 rupees. R. One day his new neighbour told him that he must buy a donkey. S. Every family there had a donkey to carry things for them. 6. It did not like to work.

8. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. PASSAGE Meena says that all of her friends have a cell phone, but Mee- na's mom dosen’t want to buy her one. Meena's mom dosen't want Meena to play video games either. What is more, the Internet scares h

9. A passage is given with 5 questions following it. Read the passage carefully and choose the best answer to each "Tryst with Destiny" was a speech delivered by Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of independent India, to the Indian Constituent Assembly in Parliament, on 14th August 1947. It is

10. Choose the word/group of words which is most opposite in meaning to the word/group of words printed in bold as used in the passage.