ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Students must learn to keep their belongings in apple pie order .

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: idioms and phrases     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/ phrase given in bold.
Students must learn to keep their belongings in apple pie order .
1). orderly preparation of apple pie
2). in perfect order
3). ordering for apple pie
4). arranging apples neatly

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
I think option 2 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the following passage carefully and answer the given questions.There is no field of human endeavour that has been so misunderstood as health, while health which connotes well-being and the absence of illness has a low profile; it is illness representing the failure of health which virtually mon

2. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. Biting off more than you can chew

3. In the following question, sentence given with blank is to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.My aunt wears _________ outfits to ensure she is noticed everywhere she goes.

4. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. If I (was) a bird, I would go to all the nations.

5. What is the substitute of - An extract from book of writing

6. Find out the misspelt word

7. Following statements have given in different parts like (A),(B),(C),(D), and you need to identify which part of the sentence has the error .if no statement have the error you can give your answer (E).

8. In the following question, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the sentence. Your decision of taking the cloth was surprising for most of us.

9. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.The residence of that rich man was plain to the point of being ____________, with no luxuries.

10. What is the synonym of word .spirited