ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.Can you be able to please tone down your excitement?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 41 | Tags: ssc cgl tier1 10th september 2016 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | sentence improvement     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to 'No improvement'.
Can you be able to please tone down your excitement?
1). Can you please be able to tone down your excitement?
2). Are you able to please tone down your excitement?
3). Can you please tone down your excitement?
4). No improvement

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Can you please tone down your excitement? : option 3 is the correct answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. The following passage there are blanck each of which has been numbered. These number are printed below the passage and against each, five word are suggested. one of which fits the blank appropriately. find out the appropriate word in each case. Trust is a (1) relationship concept that needs clarific

2. What is the correct alternative of - She is annoying that her father had not accepted her suggestion.

3. In the following passage, some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the four alternatives. My tooth-brush is a thing that haunts me when I’m travelling, and ____________ my life a misery. I _____________ that I haven

4. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. He said to her, "I will meet you here tomorrow."

5. In the following question, choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word. CRITICISE

6. A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to "No improvement".The Vice Chancellor congratulated the blind student for his success in the examination

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/Phrase. Chicken-hearted

8. Below are a group of sentences which are jumbled up. A part of the first and last sentences are given and cannot be changed. Sentences 1 and 7 are missing a vital part which has to be found from A, B, C, D, and E. Rearrange the sentences to form a meaningful paragraph and answer the questions given

9. A sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four given alternatives, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. You asked me if I had read the article.

10. Read the passage and answer the questions that follow: It was an age of superlatives. The numerous new compendia of statistics in which this era of counting and calculation sought to record all aspects of the known world* could conclude with justice that virtually every measurable quantity was