ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Showing a man on the stage , Rita said , " He is the brother of the daughter of the wife of my husband . How is the man on stage related to Rita ?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 45 | Tags: ssc cgl tier1 11th september 2016 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | blood relations     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Showing a man on the stage , Rita said , " He is the brother of the daughter of the wife of my husband . How is the man on stage related to Rita ?
1). SON
2). HUSBAND
3). COUSIN
4). NEPHEW

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
SON is the answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. P and Q are sisters. R and S are brothers. P's daughter is R's sister. What is Q's relation to S?

2. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below: Five people L, M, N, O, Q robbed a Bank and were caught by three police officers P1, P2, P3. P1 is the grandfather of O & P1 is the father of one boy & one girl. M is O's mother and daughter-in-law of P1. Q & O are cousins. N is the maternal uncle of O. L is Q's only uncle. P2 is the father of N. P3 is O's only aunt. How is P3 related to M?

3. Introducing a girl, a boy says, 'She is the daughter of my father's only brother-in-law'. How is the girl related to the boy?

4. A series is given, with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.206, 309, 412, ?, 618, 721

5. Introducing a boy Ankit said, " He is the son of daughter of my grandfather's son". How is that boy related to Ankit?

6. Tina and Sujata were roaming in a shopping mall. Pointing to a lady in the food court, Tina said, “Her father is the son of my only aunt’s father. My grandfather has only one son and one daughter”. How is Tina related to that lady?

7. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below. P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, and X are the nine members of a family. X is the only brother of R, who is the only daughter of S. Q is the mother of T, who is the niece of R. U is the maternal grand-mother of W, who is the only son of V. P is the father-in-law of the mother of W.  How is S related to W?

8. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. All the six members of a family A, B, C, P, Q, R are traveling together. A is the son of P, who is the brother of B. B has a son Q and a daughter C. R is the maternal uncle of Q. B is the sister of R.How is C related to R?

9. Nikhil is father in law of Tara. Tara is the wife of Rahul. How is Rahul's brother related to Nikhil?

10. Directions: Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions: If 'A + B' means 'A is the father of B' If 'A × B' means 'A is the sister of B' If 'A % B' means 'A is the wife of B' If 'A ÷ B' means 'A is the son of B' If 'A $ B' means 'A is the mother of B' Which of the following options is true if the expression 'E + T $ C ÷ W + Q % S' is definitely true?