ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

M is son of P, Q is the grand-daughter of O, who is the husband of P. How is M related to O?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 27 | Tags: ssc cgl tier1 1st september 2016 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | blood relations     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

M is son of P, Q is the grand-daughter of O, who is the husband of P. How is M related to O?
1). Son
2). Daughter
3). Mother
4). Father

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
is Son is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: These questions are based on the information given below: Amita, Bawa, Carol, Daksha, Elex and Fanny are six members of a family. Amita is the mother of Bawa, who is the husband of Daksha. Fanny is the brother of one of the parents of Carol. Daksha is the daughter - in - law of Elex and has no siblings. Carol is the son of Daksha. How is Carol related to Elex?

2. R and S are twins. S’s sister is M. M’s husband is G .R’s mother is L. L’s husband is H. How is L related to G ?

3. Rajesh is the father-in-law of Neha, and Akash is the only son of Rajesh. How is Akash realted to Neha?

4. Directions: In a family of eight members, there are two married couples and a widow. P is an engineer, married to a doctor. R, an architect is the wife of S. T is the student, the only child of R. Q, a teacher, is the mother of only P and S. V is the son of W and his sister U is the niece of the manager.Q is related to V as ?

5. If O + P means O is the mother of P, O - P means O is the brother of P, O × P means O is the father of P and O % P means O is the sister of P. On the basis of A × B + C % D + E and A % B × C - D × E, find which of the following is correct?

6. Directions: The question below consists of a question and three statements numbered I, II and III given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. How many daughters does P have? I.   B and D are sisters of M. II.  M’s father T is husband of P. III. Out of the three children, whom T has, only one is a boy.

7. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions P % Q means P is son of Q P # Q means P is daughter of Q P & Q means P is brother of Q P @ Q means P is sister of QIf B&A%C@D#E, then how D is related to B?

8. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. A to J are ten members of the family. A is married to B. E is the daughter of D. B and D are brothers. F is the sister of E. C is the mother-in-law of A. D is the son of H. G is the son of I. I is the wife of D. J is the mother-in-law of B. Who is the grandson of C?

9. Directions: Study the following information and answer the questions given below. In a family, there are seven members A, B, C, D, E, F and G. A and B are married couple, A being the male member. D is the only Daughter of C, who is brother to A. E and D are siblings. G is the son of B, who is daughter-in-law of F, whose husband has died. How many male members are there in the family?

10. Directions: These questions are based on the following information. There are six persons in a family A, B, C, D, E, and F. C is the sister of F. B is the brother of E’s husband. D is the father of A and grandfather of F. there are two fathers, three brothers and a mother in the group. ​C is the daughter of E.Who is E’s husband?