ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Rajesh walks 2km to south,then turns north-east,and walks 3km.Then he turns south and walks 2kms.Then he turns we stand walks 4kms. Finally, he turns north-west and walks 5 kms. In which direction is he from his starting point?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 44 | Tags: ssc cgl tier1 2nd september 2016 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | direction sense test     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Rajesh walks 2km to south,then turns north-east,and walks 3km.Then he turns south and walks 2kms.Then he turns we stand walks 4kms. Finally, he turns north-west and walks 5 kms. In which direction is he from his starting point?
1). North-west
2). North-east
3). Souh-east
4). South-west

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
is North-west is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. A woman in a shopping complex walks 250 m East, then she turns North and walks 100 m, then she turns West and walks 120 m, then she turns to her left and walks 100 m. Where is she now with reference to her starting position?

2. Priya cycles 5 km North, then turns East and cycles 4 km, then turns South and cycles 5 km, then turns to her right and cycles 6 km. Where is she now with reference to her starting position?

3. Mohan walks towards West for 2 m, he then turns left and walks for 10m, he then turns right and moves 4 m, he then again turns right and walks 18 m. What is the difference between his distance and displacement?

4. Arjun is facing south, then he turns 45 degree right and goes 50 m, then turns north-west to move 50 m and from there 50 m to west. In which direction/place is he from his original place?

5. Ravi's house is to the west of Ankit's house. Lavi's house is to the north of Ankit's house. In which direction is Lavi's house with respect to Ravi's house?

6. Raj is facing north. He cycles for 8 km, then turns towards the south-east direction to move 10 km and from there, he moves 6 km towards the west. In which direction/place is he from his original position?

7. Rakesh started from point X and walked straight 8 km to west, then turned right and walked straight 6 km and again turned right and walked straight 2 km. In which direction is he from the point X?

8. Navjot starts moving towards the west. After covering some distance, he turns left and then takes a right. Which direction is he facing now?

9. I go 5 km East, then turn right and go 8km. Then I turn left and go 5 km and then I turn left and go 8 km. At what distance am I from the starting point?

10. Vineet travels 16 km towards west, turns right and travels another 12 km, and then takes two successive left turns covering 8 km and 12 km in each turn respectively. Finally, he takes a right turn and travels 10km further. How far is he now from his original position ?