ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.Please don't ________ me when I'm speaking.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: ssc cgl tier 1 28 09 2016 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.
Please don't ________ me when I'm speaking.
1). interrupted
2). interrupts
3). interrupt
4). interrupting

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
right answer is interrupt

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the antonym or opposite of word Fictitious

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. A sharpness or keenness of thought, vision, or hearing

3. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).If they were knowing about the crabs, they would not have decided to picnic there.

4. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.Women ____1____ up half the world?s population and

5. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type given. These are (A),(B),(C)and (D). One of these four words printed in bold may be either wrongly spelt or in appropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate, if any. The number of the word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark (E) i.e ?All Correct? as your answer

6. The teacher gives many examples to.......... the idea contained in the poem.

7. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select ‘No Error’. Earth’s resources have to be protected and sustain and we need to (1)/ share our resources across species as we all are (2)/ interconnected as one giant living organism. (3)/ No error (4)

8. In the following passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words are suggested. one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. Education has been a problem in our country for (26). The lack of it has been blamed for all (27

9. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. He doesn't pay tips ever.

10. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. Amidst some fanfare, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the India Post Payments Bank (IPPB), a financial service provider that will oper