ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s) . Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.Leaves _____ in autumn.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 21 | Tags: ssc cgl tier 1 3 09 2016 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

The sentences given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s) . Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it.
Leaves _____ in autumn.
1). fall down
2). fall of
3). fall on
4). fall off

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
is fall on is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Arrange the given words in the sequence in which they occur in the dictionary. 1. Window 2. Wedges 3. Walker 4. Warehouse 5. Walnut

2. In the given passage, there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. Against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case. The emergence of a cloud based banking will affect banks big and small. Banks are expected to spend

3. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Dissension

4. What is the synonym of word .GRUFF

5. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and mark the remaining, i.e., the error less combination as your answer. Faith in the law (A)/ will be restored (B)/ only if there is a severe deterrent (C)/ to those committing heinous acts. (D)/ No error 

6. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. My mother said to my father, 'I am very busy now.

7. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).When Rahul handed his homework, he forgot to give the teacher the last page.

8. From the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the given word.​ AGGREGATOR

9. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options. P: People of each State converse in their own language and often cannot speak or understand the region

10. In each of these questions, there are three statements given as (A), (B) and (C). Find out which two or three sentences convey the same meaning. If all the three sentences are different, mark (E) as the answer,i.e., ??all different?.