ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

If 'P3Q' means 'P is daughter of Q', 'P5Q' means 'P is father of Q', 'P7Q' means 'P is mother of Q' and 'P9Q' means 'P is sister of Q', then how is J related to K in J3L9N3O5K?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 50 | Tags: blood relations     | reasoning    

If 'P3Q' means 'P is daughter of Q', 'P5Q' means 'P is father of Q', 'P7Q' means 'P is mother of Q' and 'P9Q' means 'P is sister of Q', then how is J related to K in J3L9N3O5K?

1). Mother
2). Wife
3). Niece
4). Daughter

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: 1. Rani is the mother of Neeru, who is the sister of Akash. 2. Adarsh is the father of Sanjay. Radha is wife of Adarsh. 3. Akash is son of Sanjay. How is Neeru related to Adarsh?

2. Pointing to a photograph of a boy Raju said, "He is the son of my wife’s only daughter." How is Raju related to that boy?

3. Study the following information carefully to answer the given question. If 'A + B' means 'B is the son of A' If 'A × B' means 'A is the mother of B' If 'A % B' means 'A is the sister of B' If 'A ÷ B' means 'B is the father of A' If 'A $ B' means 'B is the wife of A' Which of the following option is true if the expression D + Z $ P × N % O $ T is definitely true?

4. Introducing a woman, a boy says, 'She is the wife of my grandfather's son'. How is the woman related to the boy?

5. While posing for a family photo, the father is standing to the right of the son and left of the grandmother. The mother is sitting to the left of her daughter and right of the grandmother. Who is seated in the middle?

6. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: (A) ‘X’ % Y’ means ‘X is the father of Y’. (B) ‘X × Y’ means ‘X is the daughter of Y’. (C) ‘X + Y’ means ‘X is the son of Y’. (D) ‘X ÷ Y’ means ‘X is the wife of Y’.Which of the following expression show that J is the material uncle of L?

7. In the following question meanings of symbols are given. Read them carefully and answer the question. A$B means A is the mother of B A%B means A is the sister of B A+B means A is the brother of B A@B means A is the father of B What is the relation between ‘J’ and ‘A’ in the expression ‘A@F$M%J+T’?

8. Directions: Read the information given below and answer the questions:In a family there are six members A, B, C, D, E, and F. This family consists of one couples with their parents and children. A is the son of C and E is the daughter of A. D is the daughter of F who is the mother of E.Which of the following pair is the parents of couple?

9. Pointing towards a man, Ritika said 'He is the son of my grandfather's only son'. How is Ritika related to that man?

10. Pointing towards a boy, a girl says, 'He is the only son of my mother's brother'. How is the girl related to the boy ?