ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Select the word with the correct spelling.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: ssc     | ssc chsl     | ssc chsl tier 1     | ssc chsl 2016     | ssc chsl 13 01 2017     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Select the word with the correct spelling.
1). decanyter
2). ghoullish
3). accollade
4). abruptly

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
abruptly : - is correct hence option 4

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence: The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (5) i.e: ?No Error? (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.(1) Neither my sister nor my brothers (2) are interested (3) in moving toanother house ' (4) No error.

3. In the following question out of the five alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase. Why is even his own family giving him the cold shoulder?

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them.Management is a set of processes that can keep a complicated system of people and technology running smoothly. The most important aspects of management i

5. Beating a dead horse

6. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. The candidate's 'teamwork' skills (A)/ and determination convinced (B)/ the recruiters that he was (C)/ perfect to the job (D)

7. Directions: Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Pay careful attention. Fossils are the preserved remains of plants or animals. For such remains to be considered fossils, scientists have decided they ha

8. Rearrange the following six sentence (A),(B),(C),(D),(E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph then answer the question given below them.(A)All of a sudden the mother duck saw a fox in the distance was frightened and shouted ?children, hurry to the lake, there?s a fox!?(B)The

9. Dr. Sharma concluded his speech .............. stressing on Buddha's teachings of the importance of charity.

10. Below a passage is given with five blanks labelled (A)-(E). Below the passage five options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits the blank most appropriately in the context of the passage and mark the corresponding answer. The church in Christian-majority Nagaland is __(A)__ of s