ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statement: No man is a donkey. Ajay is a man.Conclusion I: Ajay is not a donkey.II: All man are not Ajay.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 20 | Tags: ssc cgl tier 1 3 09 2016 shift 3     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.
Statement: No man is a donkey. Ajay is a man.
Conclusion I: Ajay is not a donkey.
II: All man are not Ajay.
1). Only conclusion I follows
2). Only conclusion II follows
3). Both conclusion I and conclusion II follow
4). Neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Correct answer is: Only conclusion I follows

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following questions the symbols $$\delta$$, @ ? ,% and $$\bigstar$$ are used with the following meaning a illustrated below:?P ? Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q??P%Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal toQ??P $$\bigstar$$ Q? ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q??P$$\delta$$Q? m

2. In these questions, relationships between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements is followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statement and select the appropriate answer.

3. In these questions, two/three statements followed by two Conclusions numbered I and II are given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows disregarding commonly know

4. In these question the symbols @,#,$,$$\bigstar$$ and % are used with different meanings as follows:?A @ B? means ?A is not smaller than B? ?A # B? means ?A is neither smaller than nor equal to B? ?A $ B? means ?A is neither greater than nor smaller than B??A $$\bigstar B? means ?A is not greater th

5. In these questions, certain symbols have been used to indicate relationships between elements as follows :P @ Q means P is not greater than Q.P # Q means P is not smaller than QP ? Q means P is neither greater than Q nor smaller than QP $$\star$$ Q means P is neither greater than Q nor equal to QP $

6. In each of the following questions, two/ three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II have been given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows fro

7. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer. Give answer :a: If either conclusion I or II is trueb: If both conclusions I and II are truec: If only conclusion I is trued: If only conclusion II is truee: If neither conclusion I nor II is true

8. In each question below are given two/three statements followed by two conclusion numbered I and II.You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known fact.Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows from the given statement disregarding commonly know facts.Give answer.

9. In each of the following questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer (a) if only Conclusion I is true

10. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements.The statements are followed by two conclusions. a: if only Conclusion I is true. b: if only Conclusion II is true. c: if either Conclusion I or Il is true. d: if neither Conclusion I nor II is true. e: if both Conclusions I and II are true