ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Introducing a girl, Pooja says, 'Her mother's son is the nephew of my father'. How is the girl related to Pooja?

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 141 | Tags: ssc     | ssc chsl     | ssc chsl tier 1     | ssc chsl 2017     | ssc chsl 22 01 2017     | blood relations     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

Introducing a girl, Pooja says, 'Her mother's son is the nephew of my father'. How is the girl related to Pooja?
1). Niece
2). Daughter
3). Sister
4). Cousin

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
I think option 4 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Direction: Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions. A @ B means B is the mother of A. A # B means B is the father of A. A $ B means B is the sister of A. A % B means B is the brother of A.P @ Q $ M # T indicates which relation of T with P?

2. Directions: Study the given information and answer the questions that follow. There are 10 members in a family A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and J. There are 4 couples in this family. A and I are married to each other and has 3 grandchildren and 2 children. Teacher is the only daughter of A. Farmer is t

3. Introducing a man, a woman says, 'He is the son-in-law of the wife of my father and I am the only child of my parents'. How is the man related to the woman?

4. Golu is son of Bhola. Sheetal is daughter of Golu. Chitra is daughter of Dilip and Dilip is brother of Bhola. How is Chitra related to Sheetal?

5. Latha, who is Sanam’s daughter, says to Lalli, “your mother Anu is the younger sister of my father, who is the third child of Ganesh”. How is Latha related to Ganesh?

6. Direction: He is my mother’s father-in-law’s only son. How is he related to me?

7. Ram said, “Sita is my paternal great grandfather’s only son’s only daughter – in law”. How is Sita related to Ram?

8. Direction: He Is my father’s wife’s mother’s son. How Is he related to my father?

9. Directions: These questions are based on the information given below: Amita, Bawa, Carol, Daksha, Elex and Fanny are six members of a family. Amita is the mother of Bawa, who is the husband of Daksha. Fanny is the brother of one of the parents of Carol. Daksha is the daughter - in - law of Elex and has no siblings. Carol is the son of Daksha. How is Amita related to Fanny?

10. Introducing a girl, a boy says, 'She is the daughter of my father's only brother-in-law'. How is the girl related to the boy?