ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the antonym or opposite of word make

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 28 | Tags: english     | antonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which is the opposite of the word given
make
1). liberate
2). break
3). emancipate
4). bind

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
break is the best suited

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. A Chinese scientist’s surprise announcement on the eve of an international human gene-editing summit that he has already created the world&rsqu

2. Below, a passage is given with ten blanks labelled (A)-(J). Below the passage, four options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. As the world becomes more and more interconnected, technology ha

3. In the following questions, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the button corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option.As if aware of my condition (A) / the infuriated bird suddenly doubled back on its course (B) / and charged straight after me (C) / No error (D)

4. What is the antonym or opposite of word RUDELY

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it.Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the question.Governments have traditionally equated economic progress with steel mills and cement factories. While urban centers

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.LETHARGIC

7. Which of the phrases a:, b:, c: and d: given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence meaningful and grammatically correct. If the sentence is correct as it is and 00 correction is required. mark e: as the answer.

8. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. His behaviour embarrasses me.

9. What is the active/passive of - We waste much time on trifles.

10. Rearrange the following five sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), and (E) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.(A) With so many products and opportunities available in t I lc market. It is very easy to get this planning wrong.(B) Planning, theref