ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

35 vote

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.LETHARGIC

Asked on by | Votes 35 | Views: 346 | Tags: ssc cgl tier1 31st september 2016 shift 2     | ssc cgl tier 1     | ssc cgl     | synonyms     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In the following question, out of the four alternatives, choose the word which best expresses the meaning of the given word and click the button corresponding to it.
LETHARGIC
1). ENERGETIC
2). LAZY
3). LETHAL
4). LEGAL

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

2 answers

36 vote
Answered by on | Votes 36 |
i think option 2 is correct

Join Telegram Group

15 vote
Answered by on | Votes 15 | | Last Updated: 2021-08-12 12:43:36

Lethargic- one who does not want to work

simply means Lazy... answer

Energetic - will be antonym

IDIOM - COUCH POTATO -lethargic

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+1)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. 1. The symptoms of P. and certain other changes Q. what is popularly called R. serious forgetfulness,confusion S. " serility" include 6. in personality behaviour.

2. Find out the misspelt word

3. The party decided to take the shortest ......... to its destination.

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, three of India’s most important partners in Southeast Asia, could not have come at a more important moment in Indian foreign policy po

5. In the question below, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed choose 'No improvement'. After the heavy rains last week, the water in the lake raised another two feet.

6. What is the antonym or opposite of word make

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the word opposite in meaning to the word given. Benediction

8. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.   He fall over the (1)/ ledge after (2)/ drinking heavily last night. (3)/ No error (4) 

9. The following sentences form a paragraph. The sentences are numbered as P, Q, R, S and T. These sentences are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and choose the alternative that arranges them in correct order. P. Though throughout his career, Stella shifted to a more exuberant

10. Some parts of the sentence have errors and some are correct. Find out which part has an error and mark that part as your answer. If there are no errors, mark 'No error' as your answer. I have decided to go in a business with the Carles  family as this job has made my life monotonous and I am not able to accumulate any wealth.