ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the synonym of word .Liberty

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: english     | synonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the word given
Liberty
1). freedom
2). equality
3). charity
4). democracy

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
right answer for this question is option 1

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (2+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Fill in the blank(s) with the correct word(s) I jumped on the bed ________  my grandmother and she __________  me on the bottom.   

2. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will ben one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ?No error?, the answer is e:. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any)

3. From the given alternative words, select the word which can be formed using the letters of the given words: CHRISTMAS

4. In each of the following sentences, an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes its use in the Sentence.

5. What is the active/passive of - My brilliant niece is speaking in Italian.

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.He asked me (A)/ if I am ill (B)/ and I answered that I was not. (C)/ No error (D)

7. Direction: Which of the phrases a), b), c) and d) given below each statement should replace the phrase printed in bold in the sentence to make it grammatically correct ?If the sentence is correct as it is given and 'No correction is required', mark e) as the answer.

8. (1) The stronger(P) the phosphor(Q) the more light(R) of electrons (S) the beam (6) gives out.

9. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you to locate them while answering some of the question.Once upon a time in a village, there lived six blind men. In spite of their blindness they had managed to educate themselves

10. The following sentence is broken into four parts two of which may contain an error in them. Find out the parts which contains error. If the sentence is free from error, mark 'No error'. One aspect we couldn’t ignore (A) regarding movie effects before CGI (B) is the painstaking processes effects teams (C) went through for mere seconds of footage (D).