ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the synonym of word .Periodic

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: english     | synonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the word given
Periodic
1). Infrequent
2). Continuous
3). Occasional
4). Regular

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
Its tough but option 4 seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Pick out the most effective pair of words from the given pair of words to make the sentence/sentences meaningfully complete.

2. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which will improve the bracketed part of the sentence. In case no improvement is needed, select "no improvement". We wouldn't want them to think we (doing) anything immoral.

3. To fight tooth and nail

4. Select the antonym of deep-seated

5. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. I am blessed to be able to meet interesting people from all walks of life regularly because of the work I do. I meet film – makers, poets, brilliant college students, wise teachers and visionary entrepreneurs.

6. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. Prime Minister Narendra Modi's speech at Mandla in Madhya Pradesh on National Panchayat Raj Day, 24 April 2018, to mark the Silver Jubilee of constitutional Panchayati Raj in the country was telling testimony t

7. Choose the word(s) which is most opposite in meaning of the word printed in bold, as used in the passage.

8. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Only bv talking to /(B) the officers concerned /(C) they win make out the hidden /(D) implications of the agreement./(E) No Error.

9. What is the synonym of word .Fury

10. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below. This may have gone largely unnoticed, but amongst the various measures the government is planning to introduce to keep a tab on its citizens, the newest is a chip in our TV set-top boxes. The Ministry of Information and