ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the synonym of word .Absolve

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 33 | Tags: english     | synonyms     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this question, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which best expresses the meaning of the word given
Absolve
1). Consume
2). Punish
3). Acquit
4). Withheld

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

4 vote
Answered by on | Votes 4 |
I am not sure, may be Punish is correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. What is the synonym of word .Dubious

2. In the following question, the sentence given with the blank to be filled with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. In the catastrophic earthquake, none in the area ________.

3. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. My father said to me, "Don't talk to your mother like that."

4. What is the substitute of - A person who is fluent in two languages

5. What is the synonym of word .Adorn

6. If I had helped him. he ................

7. In the given question, a passage with seven blanks labelled (A)-(G) is given. You are required to fill the correct word in the blanks. A person’s quality of life can be disrupted due to___(A)___different reasons. One important yet underestimated cause for that is sleep loss (National Sleep Fo

8. 1. Many kinds of ants are blind P. For this blind ants, the senses of touch and smell are of help Q. As they run along the ground ,small humps of earth keep them from seeing land marks R. The sense of smell is located in the antennae or feelers S. Do you know how they find their way home 6. You could have noticed that this feelers are always moving.

9. In each question below a sentence with four words printed in bold type is given. These are numbered as a, b, c and d. One of these four boldly printed words may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate, if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the boldly printed words are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark e: i.e., ?All Correct? as your answer.

10. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.A roundabout way of expression