ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The sentence has a blank indicating that something has been omitted: Choose the word that best fit the meaning of the sentence as a whole:

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 21 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 25 january 2015     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

The sentence has a blank indicating that something has been omitted: Choose the word that best fit the meaning of the sentence as a whole:

Since the government has increased funding to education the number of children enrolled in schools has??..
1). fell
2). growing
3). improved
4). heighten

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
Correct answer is: option 3

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In these questions, some parts of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out speculation is still rife (l)/as to (2)/who will captain the Indian team (3)./No error(4)

2. Read the following passage based on an Interview to answer the givenquestions based on it. Certain words are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.A spate of farmer suicides linked to harassment by recovery agents employed by micro finance institutions (MFLs)

3. Rearrange the following five sentences (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) in a proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph, and then answer the questions given below. A. Being native or foreign is society's enduring parameter of judging belonging. B. People judge others by their skin, ge

4. What is the substitute of - To remove an objectionable part from a book.

5. The following question consists of a sentence(s) with one blank only. You are given four words as answer choices and from the four choices you have to pick up two correct answers, either of which will make the sentence meaningfully complete. Howard felt like his boss was consciously trying to _________ him.  A) Apprehend B) Undermine C) Conquer D) Subvert

6. The sentence(s) given with blanks are to be filled with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. For each question, choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. A good number of students _______ into civil services.

7. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. I was at my tennis club a while ago with my kids, who are great players. I’m a great ball boy at best. A man who I guess would be in his early seventies comes up to me and starts a conversation. Interesting pe

8. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.The department granted him permission (to stay) in Dubai.

9. Choose the part of the sentence that contains a grammatical error. Ignore errors in punctuation. Choose option 5 if there is no error.

10. Four words are given, out of which only one word is spelt correctly. Choose the correctly spelt word and click the button corresponding to it.