ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out the misspelt word

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: english     | spellings     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this questions,four words are given out of which only one is misspelt. Find that misspelt word.
1). Psycholagy
2). Appology
3). Criminolegy
4). Archaeology

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Correct answer is: option 4

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following sentence, a part of the sentence is underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose the alternative that indicates 'No improvement.' The Pentagon and th

2.  Earlier P- as the little ice age due to the Q- huge level of variations in the solar activity.  R- the harsh and extended bitter cold season was known

3. In the following sentence a part of the sentence has been underlined. Below are given alternatives to the underlined part, which might improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed, choose option 5. I am ambush as to whether or not I want to take the medicine because of the drug’s known side effects. A. Confused B. Unsure C. Ambivalent

4. In the following passage there are blanks. each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each. five words are suggested. one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate wordIn each case. One rainy day While driving me home from school my

5. In each question below, tour words) printed in bold type are given, These are numbered a:, b:, c: and d:. One of these words printed in bold may either be wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence. hind out the word that is inappropriate or wrongly spelt, if any. The number of that word is your answer. If all the words printed in bold are correctly spell and appropriate in the context of the sen lel to C then mark e: i.e. ?All Correct? as sot ii answer.

6. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase.(of a cat) to make a low continuous vibratory sound expressing contentment.

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/ Phrase. Actions speak louder than words

8. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Dozens of phrases can be offered to describe style but perhaps the best one is : " Style - it is the man."

9. What is the correct alternative of - Whom did you intend to offer the job, besides the two young boys

10. Read the passage and answer the following questions. The Odisha government proposes to connect three major forests in and around Bhubaneswar by bus service in order to make optimum use of their ecotourism potential.Tourists are likely to be ferried by tourist buses to Nandankanan Biological Park an