ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number 01 that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e:. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any)

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 181 | Tags: ibps     | ibps clerk     | ibps clerk 27th nov 2011 sz 2nd shift     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number 01 that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is e:. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any)

Seema?s new office is close a/1 to her residence so b/ she will not longer c/ have to travel by train. d/ No error e.
1). Seema’s new office is close
2). 1 to her residence so
3). she will not longer
4). have to travel by train.

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
I think option 3 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. Some words may be highlighted for your attention. Read carefully. “The captivity of the perpetrator seemed to be the way to calm down the residents of the building as they all smiled a real smile after the cri

2. What is the synonym of word .Consensus

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) Delhi is /(B) further from /(C) Patna than /(D) Kolkata. /(E) No Error.

4. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence. He was taking (very good care with his grandmother).

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words / phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The kingdom of vijaynagar had not been enjoying good relations with its neighbouring state, Mahanagar, for a ve

6. The mother parted ............. her married daughter in sorrow.

7. I have recently changed my job and I am going to have teething problems.

8. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.The manager was highly upset because of (the inordinate delaying).

9. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/expressions are given in bold in the passage to help you locate them while answering some of the questions. Radically changing monsoon patterns, reduction in the winter rice harvest and a quantum increase in

10. Select the most appropriate option, out of the five options given for each of the following sentences, which in your view, should be grammatically and structurally correct. Please note that the meaning and the context of the sentence must not change.