ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Find out the misspelt word

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: english     | spellings     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

In this questions,four words are given out of which only one is misspelt. Find that misspelt word.
1). audacious
2). auspicious
3). caprisious
4). credulous

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
auspicious : - is correct hence option 3

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.ethnic cleansing

2. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.The drawing room was a mess (A)/ with all the furnitures (B)/ scattered in total disarray. (C)/ No error (D)

3. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.My cousin sister (1)/ invited me (2)/ to her birthday party. (3)/ No error (4).

4. The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options. P: Most often, the things in this list are forgotten by us or taken for granted, as we continue to int

5. Read the sentence to find out whether there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (4). Ignore errors of punctuation, if any.  It is snowing for (1)/ 3 days straight. And because of that, I haven't been (2)/ able to go out and play football, my favourite sport. (3)/ No error (4)

6. It is time we.............. with determination.

7. INADVERTENT

8.    Let your hair down 

9. The World Health Organisation suggests P. century will become useless Q. that many medical advances of the last R. if the issue of antibiotic resistance is not solved

10. In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage, against each, five words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.A long time (1), in Athens, a middle-aged man had two