ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options. P: Most often, the things in this list are forgotten by us or taken for granted, as we continue to int

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 29 | Tags: ssc     | ssc cgl     | ssc cgl tier 2     | ssc cgl 2017     | ssc cgl 21 04 2018     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

The question below consists of a set of labelled sentences. These sentences, when properly sequenced form a coherent paragraph. Select the most logical order of sentences from among the options.

P: Most often, the things in this list are forgotten by us or taken for granted, as we continue to interact with the world on a daily basis.
Q: The gratitude list is a list of those things that we have and that we are grateful for.
R: A simple gratitude list would go thus: I am grateful for being alive, that I have a roo f over my head and can afford two square meals, that I have work, that I am earning, that I don’t have any major disease etc.
S: This list is endless, and we can all keep adding our own small or big personal items to the list.
1). PQRS
2). QPRS
3). PRQS
4). PQSR

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
NA

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).My visits to my family are a few and far between.

2. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.Purush wandered _______________ through life, with no clear ideas of where he was heading and what he wanted to accomplish.

3. The colour GREEN

4. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.The recession is going to cause ___________ times for families who are already struggling to pay their bills.

5. What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He exclaimed with joy that their team had won the tournament,

6. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.My all papers that were stolen from my house (A)/ have been recovered (B)/ from online storage configuration. (C)/No error (D)

7. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.A few episodes after the incident (A)/ was seen two weird looking thin creatures (B)/ along with a few gruesome soldiers. (C)/No error (D)

8. What is the synonym of word .Abnormal

9. Which of the phrases a,b,c, and d.given below should replace the phrase given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct ?If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required? mark e, as the answer.

10. Below, a passage is given with ten blanks labelled (A)-(J). Below the passage, four options are given for each blank. Choose the word that fits each blank appropriately in the context of the passage, and mark the corresponding answer. As the world becomes more and more interconnected, technology ha