ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statement(s). The statement(s) are followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer a: if neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 18 | Tags: ibps     | ibps rrb     | ibps rrb clerk 14th nov 2016 shift 3     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statement(s). The statement(s) are followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.
Give answer a: if neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II is true
Give answer b: if either Conclusion I or Conclusion II is true
Give answer c: if both the Conclusion I and Conclusion II are true
Give answer d: if only Conclusion I is true
Give answer e: if only Conclusion II is true

Statements :
W > Q = U ? I < T ? C
Conclusions :
I. W > T
II. Q ? C
1). if neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II is true
2). if either Conclusion I or Conclusion II is true
3). if both the Conclusion I and Conclusion II are true
4). if only Conclusion I is true

IBPS Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
option 1 : - if neither Conclusion I nor Conclusion II is true

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (5+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and Ill. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.

2. In each question below are two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have,to take the given statement? to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commony know fects and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given ststements di

3. In each of the, questions below are given three statements followed by two conclusion?s numbered I and II. You have. to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read both of the conclusions and then decide which of_the given conclusions logi

4. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

5. In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II & III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

6. In each question below are two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given stateme

7. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statement:(I) If we are lucky then things automatically fall in place.(II) Luck follows only when we work hard.Conclusions:(I) Hard work is the key to success.(II) If you don't work hard, luck will not follow you.

8. In these questions, relationships between different elements is shown in the statements. These statements are followed by two conclusions.Give answer a: if only conclusion 1 follows.Give answer b: if only conclusion II follows.Give answer c: if either col-i elusion I or conclusion II follows.Give answer d: if neither coil elusion 1 nor conclusion 11 follows_Give answer e: if both cone elusions 1 and II follow.

9. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) All flowers are stems.(II) All stems are roots.Conclusion:(I) All roots are flowers.(II) All stems are flowers.

10. In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the three given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the three statements d