ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each question below is given a statement followed by two conclusions numbered as I and II You have to assume everything in the statement to be true then consider the two conclusions together and decide Which of them logically follow beyond a reasonable doubt from the information given in the stat

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 24 | Tags: sbi     | sbi po     | sbi po 2007     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

In each question below is given a statement followed by two conclusions numbered as I and II You have to assume everything in the statement to be true then consider the two conclusions together and decide Which of them logically follow beyond a reasonable doubt from the information given in the statement.
Give answer a:if only conclusion I follows
Give answer b:if only conclusion II follows
Give answer c:if either I or II follows
Give answer d:if neither I nor II follows
Give answer e:if both I and II follow

Statement:Women?s Organisations in India have welcomed the amendment of the Industrial Employment Rules 1946 to curb sexual harassment at the workplace
Conclusions:
I.Sexual harassment of women at workplace is more prevalent in India as compared to other developed countries
II.Many organisations in India will stop recruiting women to avoid such problems
1). if only conclusion I follows
2). if only conclusion II follows
3). if either I or II follows
4). if neither I nor II follows

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
option 4 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. I am satisfied .............. his innocence.

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.Amit said to the gardener, 'Did you find the ring anywhere?'

3. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. I have sent you an email last week.

4. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. Neha has been crying _____ morning.

5. What is the meaning of idiom - Usain Bolt and Michael Phelps, they both knew they will reach a point when they have to call it a day .

6. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Direct/Indirect speech. He tells them that they have completed their graduation.  

7. In the following questions, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. An independent, able and upright judiciary is the hallmark of a free _____ country therefore, the process of judicial appointment is of _____ importance. At present on account of the Supreme Court's last advisory opinion, the _____ of the executive and its interference in the appointment of judges is _____ which in light of previous is most _____. which in light of previous is most _____.

8. In each of these questions a set of 3 or 4 sentences which convey an idea is given. Of these, on or two is/are suppressed. To fill up the spaces of the suppressed sentence(s) two possible fillers as (A) and (B) are given. Find out which one, two or none can fill up the space of the suppressed senten

9. In a sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. An i-pod has been bought by Anubhav’s mother.

10. In the following question, a blank is given. From the given four options, a combination of words would fit the blank; making it grammatically and contextually correct. Mark that alternative as the answer. Barney continued his work in his yard, much to the _______ of his landlords. A) Dismay B) Chagrin C) Disturb D) Merry