ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered Iand II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregar

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 19 | Tags: rbi     | rbi grade b     | rbi grade b 3rd aug 2014     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered Iand II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

Give answer a: if only conclusion I follows.
Give answer b: if only conclusion II follows.
Give answer c: if either conclusion I or II follows.
Give answer d: if neither conclusion I or II follows.
Give answer e: if both conclusions I and II follow.

Statements :
All triangles are squares.
No square is rectangle.
Some rectangles are cones.
Conclusions :
I. No triangle is rectangle
II. Some cones being triangles is a possibility.
1). if only conclusion I follows.
2). if only conclusion II follows.
3). if either conclusion I or II follows.
4). if neither conclusion I or II follows.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the statement and select the appropriate answer. Give answer :a: If either conclusion I or II is trueb: If both conclusions I and II are truec: If only conclusion I is trued: If only conclusion II is truee: If neither conclusion I nor II is true

2. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) Management includes managing people, process, and plans.(II) Handling people is most difficult in terms of dealing up with various diversities and opinions.Conclusion:(I) Diversity brings in difference of opinion because of differences in cognitive abilities.(II) Management is a multi-tasking procedure keeping in view 360 degrees of a situation or problem.

3. In the following question, the symbols @, %, $, # and $$\star$$ are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P $ Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q??P $$\star$$ Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q??P @ Q? means ?P is not greater than Q??P # Q? means ?P is neither greater t

4. In the following questions the symbols @,$, $$\bigstar$$, # and $$\delta$$ are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P $ Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q??P @ Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q??P # Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q??P $$\delta$$ Q?

5. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read both of the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logical

6. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statement:(I) Major companies are nowadays surviving because of the strong supply chain system.(II) Supply chain comprises of logistics, retailers and distributers.Conclusions:(I) Retailers play most important role because they interact with customers on first hand.(II) If an organization has strong logistics, then product can easily be available to the customers in such an era of competition.

7. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

8. In the following question the symbols @, $$\bigstar$$,$ and % are used with the following meaning as illustrated below:?P$$\delta$$Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q? ?P$$\bigstar$$Q? means ?P is not greater than Q? ?P%Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to Q? ?P$Q? means ?P is neither

9. In these questions, relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer. Give answer:a: If only conclusion I is trueb: If either conclusion I or II is truec: If only conclusion II is trued: If neither conclusion I nor II is truee: If both conclusions I and II are true

10. In the following questions, the symbols @ #. $. %, * are used with the following meaning as illustrated below :?P @ Q? means ?P is not greater than Q?.?P # Q? means ?P is greater than or equal to Q?.P $ Q? means `P is neither greater than nor less than Q.?P % Q? means ?P is less than Q?.?P * Q ? mea