ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

17 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Mohan said to me, "Do not tell a lie."

Asked on by | Votes 17 | Views: 208 | Tags: english     | change of speech     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - Mohan said to me, "Do not tell a lie."
1). Mohan forbade me not to tell a lie.
2). Mohan advised me not to tell a lie.
3). Mohan ordered me to tell a lie.
4). Mohan advised me to tell a lie.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

22 vote
Answered by on | Votes 22 |
Option option 2 is the correct answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (3+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

2. Residents have been planting the ornamental trees

3. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The letter of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is (E). (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any.)

4. In each question given below a sentence is given and is divided into three parts I, II and III. For each part a correct statement is also given. You have to determine what requires correct and mark it as your answer.  The new policy of the government gives constructive advice/ to farmers

5. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.

(A) In spite of facing /(B) much problems, he did not /(C) desert the path /(D) of honesty. /(E) No Error.

6. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Once upon a time there was a King of Benaras who was very rich. He had many servants and a beautiful palace with

7. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. One skilled in telling stories

8. What is the antonym or opposite of word Obvious

9. Fill in the blanks Community ______ committees tend to steer clear of ______ issues, and the agenda is usually set by the police.

10. In the following question, sentences given with blank is to be filled in withan appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option.Corporates need to do much more to increase consumer _____________ about duplicate products.