ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read the sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/ error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Mark the part with the error as your answer. If there is no error, mark ?No Error? as your answer. Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 40 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 25 january 2015     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read the sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/ error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Mark the part with the error as your answer. If there is no error, mark ?No Error? as your answer. Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.

Pummy immediately realised/that her mother was trying/to explain the important of/giving proper instructions.
1). Pummy immediately realised
2). that her mother was trying
3). to explain the important of
4). giving proper instructions

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

1 vote
Answered by on | Votes 1 |
This question was asked some where in previous year papers of ssc, and correct answer was to explain the important of

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).Loose tea leaves are kept in a tea box .

2. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).What does it matter most is the quality of the goods that we require.

3. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, three of India’s most important partners in Southeast Asia, could not have come at a more important moment in Indian foreign policy po

4. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words/phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.Despite the economic crunch worldwide that saw pulverization of some of the largest banking and finance giants, I

5. 1. Early to bed , early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. P. But for the morning tea , I had to wait for someone to, get up before me. Q. This saying inspired me to rise early. R. That day I was the first to get up. S. One day I got up early in the morning. 6. One day I realised that it was a waste of time to get up early and wait for the morning tea.

6. The Chairman is ill and we'll have to ............ the meeting for a few days.

7. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentences and click the button corresponding to it.Misappropriation of money

8. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option.If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.There was already a sizable(A)/ gap between her car and(B)/the one front of her.(C)/No error(D)

9. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Our football team (1)/ comprises of (2)/ eleven skilled players. (3)/ No error. (4).

10. Find out the misspelt word