ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said that he intended to leave for Surat that night.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 69 | Tags: english     | direct and indirect     | english comprehension     | ssc     | Add Bounty

What is the Indirect/Direct form of - He said that he intended to leave for Surat that night.
1). 'I intend to leave for Surat that night', he said.
2). 'I intend to left for Surat that night' , he said.
3). 'I intended to leave for Surat tonight', he said.
4). 'I intend to leave for Surat tonight', he said.

SSC CGL Books

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
is option 4 is the correct answer am i right

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+2)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which is the best substitute of the phrase. Collect or form into a mass or group

2. The following sentences form a paragraph. The second and fourth sentences of the paragraph are given. The rest of the sentences are numbered as P, Q, R, S and T. These five parts are not given in their proper order. Read the sentences and choose the alternative that arranges them in the co

3. Gopi works by fits and starts .

4. Which of the phrases A), B), C) and D) given below should replace the phrases given in bold in the following sentence to make the sentence grammatically meaningful and correct? If the sentence is correct as it is and ?No correction is required?, mark E) as the answer.

5. What is the antonym or opposite of word INSERT

6. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech. The man said,"It is time for us to work really hard."

7. Read the passage given below and then answer the questions given below the passage. As expected, the array of presidential hopefuls for the 2020 U.S. election has widened considerably on the Democratic Party side, with at least eight candidates declared running, another six likely to run, and a fur

8. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.to lose one's head

9. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the 'No error' option. Certain others feel that it is (1)/ because of drastic changes (2)/ in people life style and eating habits. (3)/ No error (4)

10. What is the substitute of - Code of diplomatic etiquette and precedence