ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Read each of the following sentences to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of the part with the error is your answer. If there is no error, mark `No Error? as your answer. Ignore the errors of punctuation, ifany.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 39 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 08 feburary 2015     | spotting errors     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each of the following sentences to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of the part with the error is your answer. If there is no error, mark `No Error? as your answer. Ignore the errors of punctuation, if
any.

The Government has a:/ promised to revise b:/ the pension scheme for bank c:/ staff since next year d:/ No error e:
1). The Government has
2). promised to revise
3). the pension scheme for bank
4). staff since next year

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
is staff since next year is the correct answer?? am i right?

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+4)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.Not only we seen(A)/the Tali temple but(B)/also the Thirunelli temple.(C)/No error(D)

2. Below, a statement is divided into parts. One or more of these parts may contain an error. Out of the given options, choose the one that gives an ‘errorless combination’. If there are no errors, choose option (5), viz, No error. I had had my (A)/ lunch quarter in an (B)/ hour before she came (C)/ to me with a sandwich. (D)

3. In the following question, the sentence given with blank to be filled in with an appropriate word. Select the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by selecting the appropriate option. A psychology professor walked around on a stage _______ teaching stress management principles to students.

4. In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'. Chilika Lake is the (1)/ largest brackish water (2)/ lagoon in Asia. (3)/No Error (4) 

5. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.Still remaining in the ancient castle (A)/ are the Duke's collection of early Dutch paintings (B)/ which will be donated to a museum. (C)/ No error (D)

6. What is the antonym or opposite of word Prevent

7. The hotel was not too expensive, .........

8. Which of the following phrases (I), (II), and (III) given below each sentence should replace the phrase printed in bold letters to make the sentence grammatically correct? Choose the best option among the five given alternatives that reflect the correct use of phrase in the context of the grammatically correct sentence. If the sentence is correct as it is, mark (e) i.e., ?No correction required? as the answer.

9. Read the following passage carefully and answer the question given below it. Certain words / phrases have been printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The kingdom of vijaynagar had not been enjoying good relations with its neighbouring state, Mahanagar, for a ve

10. In the following, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select ‘No error’. Some of Congress’ failures will have to be (1)/ attributed to the national leadership, (2)/ which hurried entered into an alliance with the Telugu Desam Party. (3)/ No error (4)