ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

1 vote

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ?No error?, the answer is e:. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any.)

Asked on by | Votes 1 | Views: 594 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 27 may 2016     | english comprehension     | Add Bounty

Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ?No error?, the answer is e:. (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any.)

While residential land purchases/a: have benefitted many investors/b:
buying land can be risky/c: especially for a NRI.d: No error e
1). While residential land purchases
2). have benefitted many investors
3). buying land can be risky
4). especially for a NRI

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

4 vote
Answered by on | Votes 4 |
Its tough but option 4 seems correct

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.I am trying to finish this letter for the last one hour. (A)/ I wish you would (B)/ go away or stop disturbing me. (C)/ No error (D)

2. In the following question, one part of the sentence may have an error. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and click the option corresponding to it. If the sentence is free from error, click the "No error" option. Although Mike was repeatedly (1) told not to begin any political argument in public (2), he started a conversation on Trump (3) at the family get together.(4)

3. Read the following passage to answer the given questions based on it. Some words/ phrases are printed in ??bold?? to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.The e-waste (Management of Handling) Rules, 2011 notified by the Ministry of Environment and Forests, have the potential to

4. In this question, a part of the sentence is given in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold part at 1, 2 and 3 which may improve the sentence.Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement is needed your answer is (4).He was too glad tosee his friend.

5. Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it. Certain words have been printed in ??bold?? to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.For years now, Grorge W. Bush has told Americans that he would increase the number of troops in Iraq only if the com

6. Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical mistake/ error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. Select the part with the error as your answer. If there is no error, select ?No error? as your answer. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any)

7. In this question, a sentence with four words in bold type is given. One of these four words given in bold may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentence: Find out the word which is wrongly spelt or inappropriate, if any. That word is your answer, If all the words given in bold are correctly spelt and also appropriate in the context of the sentence, mark ?All correct? as your answer.

8. If I had worked hard , I ............ very high marks in the examination.

9. In the following passage some of the words have been left out. Read the passage carefully and select the correct answer for the given blank out of the five alternatives. Thakur Dada’s poor lodging was much too small for his position, and we used to __(A)__ him about it. His friends

10. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active voice. I gaze at the stars from my balcony.