ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In each of the, questions below are given three statements followed by two conclusion?s numbered I and II. You have. to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read both of the conclusions and then decide which of_the given conclusions logi

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 21 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 2009     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning    

In each of the, questions below are given three statements followed by two conclusion?s numbered I and II. You have. to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read both of the conclusions and then decide which of_the given conclusions logically follo-ws from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts. Read the statements and the conclusions which follow it and?Give answer (A) if only conclusion I is true.
Give answer (B) if only conclusion II is true.
Give answer (C) if either conclusion I or conclusion II is true.
Give answer (D) if neither conclusion I nor conclusion II is true.
Give answer (E) if both conclusions I and II are true.

Statements :
All curtains are rods.
Some rods are sheets.
Some sheets are pillows.
Conclusions :
I Some pillows are rods.
II Some rods are curtains.
1). if only conclusion I is true.
2). if only conclusion II is true.
3). if either conclusion I or conclusion II is true.
4). if neither conclusion I nor conclusion II is true.

Answer This Question with Explaination and Earn! Click Here to Know More!

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

0 answers

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

2. In each question below are two/three statements followed by twoconclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two/three given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given state

3. In each of the questions below are given two statements followed by three conclusions numbered I, II and III. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be variance from commonly-known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly-known facts.

4. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer :a:If either conclusion I or II is trueb: If both conclusions I and II are truec: If only conclusion I is trued: If only conclusion II is truee: If neither conclusion I nor II is true

5. In each of the following questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer (a) if only Conclusion I is true

6. In this question, a relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statement and select the appropriate answer.

7. In each question below are two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have,to take the given statement? to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commony know fects and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given ststements di

8. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement. Statements: Life means stresses and strains. Stresses and strains have an adverse effect on life.Conclusions: I. Life is not worth living.II. One should avoid stresses and strains in life.

9. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statement:(I) The DRDO has tested the Smart Anti Airfield Weapon from an Indian Air Force aircraft.(II) The lightweight highprecision guided bomb is one of the world class weapons systems.Conclusions:(I) DRDO Chairman Dr. S. Christopher congratulated the DRDO and the IAF teams for the successful mission.(II) The test was carried out by IAF's Aircraft and System Testing Establishment.

10. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) All paper are files.(II) Some files are pens.Conclusion:(I) No paper is a pen.(II) Some papers are pens.