ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In this question, a relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statement and select the appropriate answer.

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 1337 | Tags: sbi     | sbi clerk     | sbi clerk 25 january 2015     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In this question, a relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statement and select the appropriate answer.

Statements :
C<0 ? M > P = T > S
Conclusion :
I : S < 0
II : T < C
1). Either conclusion I or II is true
2). Neither conclusion I nor II is true
3). Both conclusion I and II are true
4). Only conclusion I is true

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

2 vote
Answered by on | Votes 2 |
option 4 is the answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In each of the following question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. Taking the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts, read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusion logically follows the given statements. Statements:I. Some pens are pencils. II. All pencils are erasers. Conclusions:I. Some pens are erasers.II. No pens are erasers.

2. In these questions, certain symbols have been used to indicate relationships between elements as follows :P @ Q means P is not greater than Q.P # Q means P is not smaller than QP ? Q means P is neither greater than Q nor smaller than QP $$\star$$ Q means P is neither greater than Q nor equal to QP $

3. In each of the following questions are given four statements followed by five conclusions given as five alternative choices. You have to assume every thing in the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions does not logically follows from the information given in the statements disregarding commonly known facts. The conclusion which does not follow is your answer.

4. In these questions, certain symbols have been used to indicate relationships between elements as follows :P @ Q means P is not greater than Q.P # Q means P is not smaller than QP ? Q means P is neither greater than Q nor smaller than QP $$\star$$ Q means P is neither greater than Q nor equal to QP $

5. In these questions, relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer :a: If only conclusion I is true.b: If either conclusion I or II is truec: If only conclusion II is true.d: If neither conclusion I nor II is truee: If both conclusions I and II are true.

6. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) Most crops are machines.(II) Some machines are fools.Conclusion:(I) Some fools are machines.(II) Some crops are fools.

7. In the following questions the symbol +, x, ?, @ and $ are used with the following meaning.A + B means A is neither smaller nor greater than BA x B means A is neither equal to nor smaller than BA ? B means A is neither greater nor equal to BA @ B means A is either greater or equal to BA $ B means A is not equal to BNow each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find out which of the conclusion I and II given below them is/are definitely True ?

8. For each of the following five questions, the prices of various items are shown by inequalities. The statement in each question is followed by 2 conclusions. Based on the information in the statement, which of the conclusions are implied?

9. In each of the following questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer (a) if only Conclusion I is true

10. In each question below are three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the three given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the three statements d