ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following questions, the symbols ?, @, $, % and * are used with following meanings as illustrated below :P @ Q' means `P is not greater than Q'.P % Q' means 'P' is not smaller than Q'.P * Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q'.'P ? Q' means `P is neither greater than nor equal to

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 48 | Tags: rbi     | rbi grade b     | rbi grade b 11th oct 2009     | statement and conclusions     | reasoning     | Add Bounty

In the following questions, the symbols ?, @, $, % and * are used with following meanings as illustrated below :
P @ Q' means `P is not greater than Q'.
P % Q' means 'P' is not smaller than Q'.
P * Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q'.
'P ? Q' means `P is neither greater than nor equal to Q'.
P $ Q' means `P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q'.
In each question four statements showing relationship have been given, which are following by four Conclusions I, II, III and IV. Assuming that the given statements are true, find out which conclusion (s) is/are definitely true ?

Statements :
Z $ B, B % M, M ? F, F @ R
Conclusions :
I. Z * M
II. F * B
III. R * M
IV. M @ Z
1). Only I and II are true
2). Only I, III and IV are true
3). Only III and IV are true
4). Only either I or IV and III are true

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

3 vote
Answered by on | Votes 3 |
option 3 is the right answer

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (1+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) Some white is black.(II) No black is green.Conclusion:(I) Some white is green.(II) Some white is not green.

2. In each of the questions given below, relationship between dif erent elements has been shown in the statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Read the statements and conclusions carefully and select the most appropriate answer in each question.

3. In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the statements.These statements are followed by two conclusions.Mark answer a: if Only conclusion I followsMark answerb: if Only conclusion II followsMark answer c: if Either conclusion I or II followsMark answer d: if Neither conclusion I nor II followsMark answer e: if Both conclusions I and II follow

4. In the following questions the symbols $$\delta,$$ @, ? , % and $$\bigstar$$ are used with the following meaning as illustrated below: ?P ? Q? means ?P is not smaller than Q?. ?P % Q? means ?P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q? ?P$$\bigstar$$ Q? means ?P is neither greater than nor equal to

5. In the following question, two statements are given each followed by two conclusions I and II. You have to consider the statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. You have to decide which of the given conclusions, if any, follows from the given statements.Statements:(I) Corruption has complete establishment in each sector of our country.(II) Corruption has gone into their deep roots of every process and system.Conclusion:(I) People think about corruption in a routine way and not especially.(II) The eradication of corruption depends upon every individual. No government can enforce rules or regulation on people.

6. In each of the questions given below, relationship between dif erent elements has been shown in the statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Read the statements and conclusions carefully and select the most appropriate answer in each question.

7. In each question below are two or three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the two given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given stateme

8. Direction: In the following questions, the symbols $,@,#,^ and * are used with the following meaning as illustrated below. 'P $ Q' means 'P is not smaller than Q'. 'P @ Q' means 'P is neither smaller than nor equal to 'Q 'P # Q' means 'P is neither greater than nor equal to Q'. 'P ^ Q' means 'P

9. Consider the given statement/s to be true and decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement.Statement: Laugh and the world will laugh with you.Assumptions:I. People generally laugh.II. Laughter symbolises happiness.

10. In these questions, relationship between dif erent elements is shown in the statements. The statements are followed by conclusions. Study the conclusions based on the given statements and select the appropriate answer.Give answer :a: If only conclusion I is true.b: If either conclusion I or II is truec: If only conclusion II is true.d: If neither conclusion I nor II is truee: If both conclusions I and II are true.